In this step we will examine our data graphs. As you saw in the previous step
, graphs are selected
within the grid customizer but are not shown
- Return to the grid you customized (if you navigated away): from the Flow Tutorial page, in the Flow Analyses web part, click Analysis then ADemoWorkspace.wsp to return to the grid.
- Select Show Graphs > Inline.
- The inline graphs are rendered. Remember we had selected 4 graphs; each row of the data grid now has an accompanying set of 4 graphs interleaved between them.
- Note: for large datasets, it may take some time for all graphs to render. Some metrics may not have graphs for every row.
- Three graph size options are available at the top of the data table. The default is medium.
- When viewing medium or small graphs, clicking on any graph image will show it in the large size.
- See thumbnail graphs in columns alongside other data by selecting Show Graphs > Thumbnail.
- Clicking a thumbnail graph will pop forward the same large format as in the inline view.
- Hide graphs by selecting Show Graphs > None.
See a similar online example
Review Other Information
The following pages provide other views and visualizations of the flow data.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ADemoWorkspace.wsp page.
- Click Show Compensation to view the compensation matrix. (A similar online example)
- Go back in the browser.
- Click Experiment Run Graph and then choose the tab Graph Detail View to see a graphical version of this experiment run.