First we add a file repository and populate it with some sample assay data.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for this step.
Obtain Sample Data
- Download the sample data: LabKeyDemoFiles.zip
- Unzip the downloaded package to any location you like. This location is referred to as [LabKeyDemoFiles].
- On your LabKey Server, you should be in your newly created "Assay Tutorial" folder. When on other pages in this container, you can return by clicking the Assay Tutorial link near the top of the page.
- Add a Files web part on the left.
- Drag and drop the directory [LabKeyDemoFiles]/Assays into the target area of the Files web part.
- When the upload is complete, you will see the "Assays" directory listed in the file repository.