The two Luminex tutorials begin with uploading sample data into a folder on LabKey Server. You can share the same folder for both tutorials, so only need to complete this page once.
Obtain Sample Data
- Download and unzip the Luminex sample data:
Create a Luminex Folder
- Log in to your server and navigate to a location where you can create a new folder.
- Create a new folder named "Luminex". Choose the folder type "Assay."
Upload Tutorial Data Files
- Add a Files web part on the left.
- Drag and drop the "Luminex" directory from the unzipped samples into the target area of the new Files web part to begin the upload.
You will see the Luminex directory in the Files
web part when upload is complete.